October 16, 2008

Where the mind is at peace


Where the mind is at peace, originally uploaded by Digital Monk.

Few days back my friend Suzon took me to this place near the locality of Khokana(I'm not able to find the exact name of the place, even on Google maps). There are fields, endless rice fields everywhere you look around the place.

I was surprised to find such a place so close to Kathmandu. It took us just about 30 mins from the city to reach here. I'd give anything to get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets of Kathmandu. And this was the perfect place to be.

I will be coming to place in the years to come. It is just a matter of time when this place will be turned into a concrete jungle. And that day this image will no longer be labeled Green day.

Note: Was able to track down this location on Google maps. Here it is.

No comments: