July 31, 2012

Golden days


While my friends were getting something to eat, I ran towards the beach to get some quick shots. There was no time to think. It seemed like I was not gonna capture anything interesting. And I spotted this little girl climbing on those poles, while her friends followed her. Just after this shot was clicked, she saw me and quickly climbed down.

Only moments later I realized, she had become conscious that she was being photographed. I wanted to get few more shots, but she would not climb anymore. I waited for half a minute or so, realized that she would not budge, so started running towards the beach (in the background).

After getting some fantastic sunset shots at the beach, I was hoping to see/photograph the girl on my way back, which, never happened. She was gone.

No comments: